All Release Notes
Introduced actions in the site builder
17 November 2022
You can now duplicate, schedule, and publish page versions from the page builder. Read more about actions in our page builder documentation.
Apart from the above feature, here are some other enhancements coming with this release:
- Clicking on Save or Publish in the page builder will keep you in the page builder. You can save your changes and complete other actions without leaving the site builder.
- You can now access the Merchant Center login page by clicking on the profile icon and selecting Merchant Center.
- You'll see an information notification within the preview of a component schema to clarify the correct usage.
- You can now duplicate the component setting inputs of a
- The color of primary buttons is now updated to commercetools brand green.
- All documentation links now point to the commercetools Frontend documentation website.
- We fixed a bug on translatable fields containing links. If the field was within a group and was not the first field, the link was not saved.
- We fixed a bug on the schema editor buttons that were displayed incorrectly on small screens.