Platform Release 7 September 2018
You can now apply financial changes after an Order has been placed with OrderEdits. OrderEdits are wrappers that capture OrderUpdateActions which can create a preview of changes and apply them to the Order.
The OrderEdit tutorial shows some examples how edits can be performed.
This feature is in beta beta so we do not guarantee that the API is in its final shape.
- [API] New types OrderEdit, OrderEditDraft, StagedOrderUpdateAction, OrderEditResult, OrderExcerpt and OrderMessagePayload
- [API] New OrderEdit endpoint with functionality to create, update by ID, update by key, query, get by ID, get by key, apply, delete by ID and delete by key.
- [API] New OrderUpdateActions which only be performed via OrderEdits: setCountry, setShippingMethod, setCustomShippingMethod, addDiscountCode, removeDiscountCode, setCustomerGroup, setShippingMethodTaxRate, setShippingMethodTaxAmount, setOrderTotalTax, changeTaxMode, changeTaxRoundingMode, setShippingRateInput, changeTaxCalculationMode, addShoppingList, setShippingAddressAndShippingMethod, setShippingAddressAndCustomShippingMethod, addLineItem, removeLineItem, changeLineItemQuantity, setLineItemTaxRate, setLineItemTaxAmount, setLineItemTotalPrice, addCustomLineItem, removeCustomLineItem, setCustomLineItemTaxAmount, setCustomLineItemTaxRate, changeCustomLineItemQuantity, changeCustomLineItemMoney
- [API] New error code EditPreviewFailed
- [API] New Scopes
- [API] Get ShippingMethods for an OrderEdit