These tutorials shall help you to get familiar with the commercetools platform and its underlying concepts enabling you to master the platform’s capabilities. Our tutorials focus on typical e-commerce use cases you would like to realize with the commercetools platform.
This section covers API and platform level tutorials targeted at developers. Merchant Center users can find step-by-step guides in the Merchant Center Documentation Section.
Getting Started with the platform
For you being able to try out the tutorials you need to have access to a commercetools platform account. How you can get your commercetools platform account is described in Getting Started. After that you should be able to do your first steps with the API along our HTTP API Tutorial.
How commercetools supports merchants to be compliant with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) is explained in our:
Products and ProductTypes
Custom Types and Fields
- How to customize standard objects, like Customer, Channel, etc.
- How to customize product prices with additional fields
- How to add and use assets to save links to images, videos and pdfs
Mobile and Browser Endpoints
- Using the API with mobile apps or browser apps
- Implementing an API Extension
- Handling Subscriptions
Multiple Shipping Addresses
- Use OrderEdits