Automatic deactivation of indexing of Product information for non-production Projects
Indexing of Product information for non-production Projects will automatically be deactivated if there have been no calls against the following API endpoints within the last 30 days:
- Product Projection Search
- Product Suggestions
- Project update with the action Change Product Search Indexing Enabled
The deactivation of Product information indexing will always happen on the day after a 30 day observation period.
The first deactivations will happen on 12 April 2021 and will include Projects that had no calls against the aforementioned API endpoints between 13 March 2021 and 11 April 2021. Please see the example below:
- Start date 30 days observation period: 13 March 2021
- End date 30 days observation period: 11 April 2021
- Last API call or day of activation (search indexing activated): 12 March 2021
- Day of automatic deactivation: 12 April 2021
Deactivation of Product information indexing means that calls to either of the above Product Projection Search or Product Suggestions endpoint will return a status code of 400 unless Product information indexing is explicitly re-activated. Please refer to API documentation for more details.
At the moment, this change does not apply to Projects that are marked as production Projects or any Projects hosted on AWS Hosts.