Build commerce applications with .NET.
About the .NET SDK
The .NET SDK (also referred to as the .NET v2 SDK) enables you to use domain-specific classes and methods to interact with Composable Commerce APIs rather than using plain HTTP calls.
The .NET SDK is autogenerated using our open-source code generator to provide faster releases of new features and bug fixes.
Learn how to set up and use the .NET SDK with our get started guide.
The full .NET SDK reference can be found on GitHub.
Migrate from the v1 SDK
Learn how to migrate to the .NET SDK by following our guide on GitHub
Get the source on GitHub
The .NET SDK is fully open source and is available on GitHub.
The .NET SDK provided under the Apache License.
Release notes for the .NET SDK can be found on GitHub.
Best practices and error handling
- Ensure the .NET SDK is up to date.
- Read the documentation carefully to correctly and properly implement or integrate the SDK.
- Report issues at the GitHub repository as soon as they are noticed.
- If you encounter an issue that is urgent or critical for your business, create a support request at the commercetools support portal.
- Provide as many details as possible with your issue reports, including the SDK version, the specific error message, any log or stack traces, and the code snippet that causes the issue.