DotNET Core SDK
Build commerce applications with .NET Core.
About the DotNET Core SDK
The DotNET Core SDK (also referred to as the DotNET Core v2 SDK) enables you to communicate with the commercetools Composable Commerce HTTP API. You do not need to create plain HTTP requests, but you can instead use domain specific classes and methods to formulate valid requests.
We have rewritten this SDK as replacement for the previous version of the DotNET Core SDK. Its code is autogenerated which will give you faster support for newly released API features and quicker bug fixes.
Learn how to set up and use the DotNET Core SDK with our get started guide.
The full DotNET Core SDK reference can be found on GitHub.
Migrate from the v1 SDK
Learn how to migrate to the DotNET Core v2 SDK by following our guide on GitHub
Get the source on GitHub
The DotNET Core SDK is fully open source and is available on GitHub.
The DotNET Core SDK provided under the Apache License.
Release notes for the DotNET Core SDK can be found on GitHub.
Best practices and error handling
- Ensure the DotNET Core SDK is up to date.
- Read the documentation carefully to correctly and properly implement or integrate the SDK.
- Report issues at the GitHub repository as soon as they are noticed.
- If you encounter an issue that is urgent or critical for your business, create a support request at the commercetools support portal.
- Provide as many details as possible with your issue reports, including the SDK version, the specific error message, any log or stack traces, and the code snippet that causes the issue.