Training cancellation policy
Packed calendars and sometimes changing project schedules are a reality known to both commercetools and our clients. On the other hand it's not always possible to fill an open training seat shortly before a training session takes place. To balance between these aspects we offer rescheduling or cancellation free of charge until 14 days before the training date and sharing the risk until three days before the training date.
Seats are registered only after full participant information was sent via email.
- Names of all participants
- Email addresses of all participants
- Role and experience level of all participants
Cancellation or reschedule by Customer
All requests must be sent via email to email@example.com.
- Name changes for trainings and certifications
- Rescheduling of certification attempts
Up to 14 days before the start of the training or certification
- Full refund or credit towards a different training session date or curriculum (valid three months).
Up to 72 hours before the start of the training or certification
- 50% refund or credit towards a different training date or curriculum (valid three months).
Later than 72 hours before or no-show
- Training fully charged, not credited towards a later session or curriculum.
Cancellation or reschedule by commercetools
In the event an open training does not meet the minimum registration, commercetools reserves the right to cancel any training session up to seven days prior to the scheduled date.
If a training session is canceled due to circumstances beyond commercetools' reasonable control (for example weather, natural disaster, government restrictions, instructor illness) customers are eligible for a full credit towards other training dates and curriculum.