Audit Log provides tracking and auditing features for commercetools Composable Commerce.
Audit Log features
- Change History is a historical log of entity changes made within your Project.
Audit Log features are available only in the Google Cloud Regions.
Supported entity types
The Audit Log tracks changes in the following entity types:
- Cart Discount
- Custom Objects
- Customer Group
- Discount Code
- Product Discount
- Product Selection
- Product Type
- Quote request
- Shopping list
- Staged quote
- Tax Category
Behavior and limits
Audit Log tracks and stores entity changes made after 15 March 2021. The default behavior is as follows:
- tracks only the changes originating from within the Merchant Center.
- maximum of 100 000 records stored.
- maximum of 1 year retention of records.
- integrated Merchant Center view.
- contextual view of changes from within the Merchant Center.
Extension of limits is possible. Please contact our support via the support portal. Extension of these limits might be subject to a separate fee.