The Merchant Center is an administration application for commercetools Composable Commerce which allows you to manage every aspect of a project. This section contains documentation on how to use the Merchant Center and its features.
- Dashboard: Displaying relevant information concerning your Project.
- Order List: Using the Order list, you can search for Orders and manage them in your Project.
- Product Types: Managing Product Types in the Merchant Center
- Quick Access: An easy navigation across the Merchant Center.
- Project Settings: Project Settings configure specifics about a project, like tax rates, shipping zones, and more.
- API Clients: You can create and delete API Clients in the Merchant Center.
Projects and Organizations
- Accounts: Information on account signup and password recovery
- Projects: Projects are sets of data and store configuration settings.
- Organizations: Organizations help you manage your projects.
- Teams: Teams group members of your organization into logical units that you can assign permissions to.
- User Permissions: Permissions let you choose what parts of a Merchant Center project a team's members can see and edit.
- Custom Applications: Configure and manage Custom Applications in the Merchant Center.
- Single Sign-On: Using single sign-on for the Merchant Center