The Merchant Center is an admistration application for the commercetools platform which allows you to manage every aspect of a commercetools project. This section contains documentation on how to use the Merchant Center and its features.
- Product Types : Managing Product Types in the Merchant Center
- Quick Access : An easy navigation across the Merchant Center.
- Project Settings : Project Settings configure specifics about a project, like tax rates, shipping zones, and more.
- API Clients : You can create and delete API Clients for use with the commercetools platform in the Merchant Center.
- Accounts : Information on account signup and password recovery
- Projects : Projects are sets of data and store configuration settings.
- Organizations : Organizations help you manage your commercetools projects.
- Teams : Teams group members of your organization into logical units that you can assign permissions to.
- User Permissions : Permissions let you choose what parts of a Merchant Center project a team's members can see and edit.
- Single Sign-On : Using single sign-on for the Merchant Center
- Dashboard : Displaying relevant information concerning your Project.