The Merchant Center is an admistration application for the commercetools platform which allows you to manage every aspect of a commercetools project. This section contains documentation on how to use the Merchant Center and its features.
- Review Modified Products: Review and edit, revert or publish pending changes on products.
- Discounts Overview: How discounts work and how to create them in the Merchant Center.
- Product Discounts: How to create product discounts.
- Cart Discounts: Managing discount that are applied to a customer's cart
- Product Types: Managing Product Types in the Merchant Center
- Quick Access: An easy navigation across the Merchant Center.
- Project Settings: Project Settings configure specifics about a project, like tax rates, shipping zones, and more.
Projects and Organizations
- Accounts: Information on account signup and password recovery
- Projects: Projects are sets of data and store configuration settings.
- Organizations: Organizations help you manage your commercetools projects.
- Teams: Teams group members of your organization into logical units that you can assign permissions to.
- User Permissions: Permissions let you choose what parts of a Merchant Center project a team's members can see and edit.