The Merchant Center is an administration application for commercetools Composable Commerce which allows you to manage every aspect of a project. This section contains documentation on how to use the Merchant Center and its features.
- Dashboard: Displays relevant information about your Project.
- Product List: The Product List helps you manage and search for products in your project.
- Review Modified Products: Review and edit, revert, or publish pending changes on products.
- Advanced Product Search: Advanced searching using the product list.
- Product Selections: Manage individual assortments for multiple sales channels through Product Selections.
- Business Units and Associates: Create and manage companies as customers and assign Buyers who can make purchases on behalf of a company.
- Storefront Product Order: Manage the storefront display order of Products within a Category.
Pricing and Discounts
- Prices: Store and manage Prices for your Products on the Merchant Center.
- Discounts Overview: How discounts work and how to create them in the Merchant Center.
- Product Discounts: How to create product discounts.
- Cart Discounts: Managing discounts that are applied to a Customer's Cart.
- Discount Codes: Apply specific Cart Discounts to eligible customers with Discount Codes.
- Discount Templates: Creating Discounts based on predefined rule structures.
- Import: Import resources and monitor the status of the import activities in the Merchant Center.
- Product Types and Attributes: Manage Product Types and organize Attributes from the Merchant Center.
- Quick Access: An easy navigation across the Merchant Center.
- Project Settings: Project Settings configure specifics about a project, like tax rates, shipping zones, and more.
- API Clients: You can create and delete API Clients in the Merchant Center.
Projects and Organizations
- Accounts: Information on account signup and password recovery
- Projects: Projects are sets of data and store configuration settings.
- Organizations: Organizations help you manage your projects.
- Teams: Teams group members of your organization into logical units that you can assign permissions to.
- User Permissions: Permissions let you choose what parts of a Merchant Center project a team's members can see and edit.
- Connect: Configure and manage Connectors in your Organization.
- Custom Applications: Configure and manage Custom Applications in the Merchant Center.
- Single Sign-On: Using single sign-on for the Merchant Center